Talented people in general that are singing in my ears helping me enjoy my commute and give me the break from work, these I consistently need.
These are part of my best playlist for the now.
Castillos new song, "Life blood" is amazing!
JP Haynie has been releasing some amazing stuff on his my space music site(the only good thing about myspace).

Ok Ikumi, electronically moves my soul.
Deer Tick's "Ashamed" and Midlake's, "Roscoe", makes me think about my soul and life.
And The Magnetic Fields have been telling me in a joyous way that my heart might be in need of a warranty exchange, "I think I need a new heart"
And Finally Sufjan Stevens is healing continually healing me and humanizing feelings of life/love perspective.
I can't get these and a few others to turn off my playlist.
Or as I told JP Haynie once when his CD is was totally stuck in my car disc player, "I love your new album, I can't get it out of my my CD player!" He took it as a great compliment to this day.
What is pounding in your ears and thumping YOUR heart these days?
3 comments:
Thanks for the suggestions! I've been looking for something new and this sounds like just the stuff. I have been re-enjoying the Midlake CD with Roscoe on it, though.
i love that magnetic fields song. I love all 69 of those love songs! one time my brother sent the 3 disc pack to his ex girlfriend. he probably didnt want me to share that.
I love that y'all love this music too! That's why we get along so well. 3 disk pack is so great! I could see myself post marking the same package.
Post a Comment